WHAT MAKES OUR DAYCARE DIFFERENT
S.T.E.A.M Program – Unique educational teaching technics:
- Hands on Learning and Activities stimulating brain functionality
- Providing a personal high quality, safe and fun environment that focuses on stimulating the minds of young children.
- Curriculum focus in on an educational approach that uses science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics as access points for guiding your child’s inquiries, dialogue, and critical thinking.
S.T.E.A.M Program – Develops each child by interacting with other kids:
- Kinesthetic learning
- Visual learning
- Auditory learning
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Development
- Social Development
- Emotional Development
- Health and safety for your child ( https://storybookdaycareabc.com/covid-19-response/ )
- Breaking down intense education concepts of learning:
- To understand the concept of tectonic plate movements the children will simulate this process moving plates back and forth.
- To understand the layers of the earth we use this process:
- Visual: Watch a tectonic plate video about the layers of earths
- Hands on: Build different layers of the earth using clay
- Acting: One child will be one layer wrapped in a yellow blanket demonstrating the Inner Core (hottest layer), second child an orange blanket representing (Outer Core), third layer and so on.
*By wrapping the kids in these blankets the children are understanding by involving cognitive learning techniques.