Here is where their story begins
Storybook provides a high quality, warm, safe, and friendly environment that focuses on stimulating the minds of young children through the S.T.E.A.M. program.
This curriculum focus on an educational approach that uses:
- Science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics
- This opens access points for guiding your child’s inquiries, dialogue, and critical thinking.
These methods nurture the whole child and supports their social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth, in turn improves development for social skills, children bonding and relationship development.
We’re About The Little People…
It Takes a Village to raise a child:
Play – Laugh – Grow!
- Physical activity inside and outside
These educational games & play time concentrate on enhanced learning through hands on activities while developing their fine motor skills and teaching the benefits of sharing and playing with others respectfully with kindness.
*The activities are modified based on the age & developmental of your child.
- Potluck Dinner at the beginning & end of the school year (post COVID)
- Christmas concerts performed for parents by your little ones (post COVID)
- Parent Day: Parents are invited to come and share their skills or career with other kids to encourage a deeper connection with parent/child relationships.
- Pre registration visit – Want to see the facility where your child will thrive? Schedule a site visit after hours or weekends to meet with staff and familiar yourself with our facility at our Lake Oswego location.
- We encourage parents to be involved with the development of their child. You can visit our facility virtually to see first hand how kids are learning, playing and participating in numerous learning activities. With permission, we will share videos & photos of your little ones in action.
Small Teacher/Student Ratio:
- Kids will be divided in small pods for multiple activities to create a more intimate learning experience and rotated.
- Example: Art room, Science room, Learning room, Activity room
Involving the Community:
- Provide interaction: Community workers invited to talk about their jobs while involving the kids in different activities related to their job (resumed upon lifted COVID restrictions).
- Examples: Policemen, Fireman, Utility workers, Contractor, Nurse, Veterinarian, etc